Parents will make an appointment for a trial day. This trial day allows us to observe the temperament of your dog. The evaluation consists of two phases:
- Phase one is a personality profile that should be completed and dropped off with your dog the first day.
- Phase two involves introducing your dog to other members of the pack while body language and interactions are closely monitored. Please plan on allowing your dog to spend at least four hours with us for this initial evaluation. You may watch through our observation window or leave if you prefer. All dogs must be non-aggressive toward other dogs and people.
- All enrollment forms must be completed in full and signed by the parent.
- A current vaccination record must be provided prior to their evaluation.
- All dogs must be at least two months old and have received at least two rounds of vaccinations.
- Any dog over the age of six months must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be on year round heartworm and flea prevention.
Call for your appointment
If you are enrolling your dog please download these necessary forms
Application, Health and temperament agreement, Medical forms, and Personality profile.
You may also print our
Start Your Enrollment
Prior to enrollment, there is a “trial” day and a temperament evaluation.